1. The contract shall become binding when ‘The Company’ have confirmed the order to you ‘The Hirer’ either verbally or in writing as appropriate.
2. The hire period is for 1 – 5 days unless stated otherwise by ‘The Company’. ‘The Hirer’ may not extend the hire period without prior permission from ‘The Company’, and ‘The Hirer’ shall be charged extra accordingly.
3. ‘The Company’ reserve the right to revise or withdraw any quotation prior to acceptance and all quotes are subject to the equipment still being available at the time of confirmation.
4. ‘The Company’ reserves the right to amend the delivery/collection charges in line with any fuel increases, or an increase in LPG prices.
5. ‘The Company’ does not accept responsibility for public liability.
6. Goods remain the property of ‘The Company’ at all times. All verbal orders and/or acceptance of quotations must be confirmed in writing, otherwise no responsibility will be accepted for shortages or undelivered items.
7. Capacities / dimensions / images and colours quoted or displayed are for indication only.
8. Quantities are quoted either in ‘units of ten’ or each, it is ‘The Hirers’ responsibility that the correct quantities have been ordered.
9. ‘The Company’ shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from the use of the equipment under hire. ‘The Company’ shall in no circumstance be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra costs incurred caused by negligence or other default in the performance of its duties.
10. ‘The Hirer’ shall be responsible for all expenses, loss and/or damage suffered by as arising from any breakdown of equipment due to negligence, misdirection and/or misuse of the equipment and shall pay ‘The Company’ the full replacement cost of any such equipment.
11. ‘The Company’ will accept no goods other than that which has been hired and specified on the collection note. Any goods returned which do not belong to ‘The Company’ will be notified to ‘The Hirer’. Should they not be collected within 28 days ‘The Company’ reserves the right to dispose of them. Should ‘The Hirer’ wish to have them returned to them it’s at ‘The Hirer’s expense.
12. We will endeavor to supply the specific items requested, however we reserve the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
13. All goods must be returned in the original boxes or racks they were supplied in, in the correct quantities, a charge will be made for lost boxes/containers. All goods must be ready for collection. It is not the responsibility of Company employees to clear tables or bag laundry.
14. Glasses must be placed in the correct storage containers as indicated by the box/rack label, failure to do this will result in a sorting charge.
15. Amendments to orders will only be accepted 5 working days or more prior to the delivery date ~ ‘The Company’ will not accept reductions to confirmed orders after this time. ‘The Company’ will make every effort to accommodate additions to orders subject to availability or will try to source additional equipment which may incur additional charges which will be stated by ‘The Company’ prior to delivery.
DAMAGED /MISSING EQUIPMENT
16. During the period of hire, ‘The Hirer’ is solely responsible for the hire goods/equipment and ‘The Hirer’ shall at all times be responsible for insuring all goods/equipment until the time it is returned and accepted back into the possession of ‘The Company’.
17. ‘The Hirer’ must return the equipment in good working order, and in a clean condition, cleaning charges applicable to certain items will be charged in advance and will only be refunded if the equipment is returned clean. Any irremovable stains e.g. wax will result in ‘The Hirer’ being charged the full replacement value of the item.
18. Storage and damage to goods or packaging will be charged accordingly to the full replacement value at the time of hire, details of which are available on request. Replacement cost will be deducted from your credit/debit card 7 days after being informed of any damage/shortages. Account customers will receive a separate invoice. Should ‘The Hirer’ wish to have any damaged goods returned for inspection ‘The Company’ must be notified in writing within 7 days of ‘The Hirer’ being informed of any such damage. Otherwise, the said items will be disposed of. Any goods returned are at ‘The Hirer’s expense.